Monday, August 6, 2007

Update on "Blog for a Year!"

Time to bring y'all up to date on this incredible contest.

As of today, I'm now in 46th out of about 180. Goal is to become #1, and get paid to write this blog for a whole year.

What will it take for me to become #1?

The leader is some 12900 votes ahead of me... and she's really working the crowd at BlogCatalog. That kind of keeps me from doing much direct promotion there.

I really need your help. You can vote daily for me.

Here's how I can help you remember to vote... subscribe to my blog using your favorite feed from my "Blog Stuff". Each time I update this blog, you'll get a notification... That should help you, eh?

Ok, right now, before you do anything else... click here and vote for me!

Labels:

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 2:41 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I tagged you for one of those thingys. I have never done it before. Hope that doesn't annoy you.

Posted by Blogger UGN @ August 9, 2007 at 2:08 AM #
 
<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]