Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update on "Blog for a Year" and new press...

Has it really been a week? I'm pleased as punch to post this "Blog for a Year" update. I've broken through to page 3 on the results. With 256 votes I'm in 38th place.

Also, I've issued a press release through Free-Press-Release.com. This is a service I've used with some success over the past 3 years. Compared to other services, it is reasonably cost-effective for getting the word out. They've also added a number of new services which makes it even more effective.

You can read my press release here. Be sure to send this press release out to everyone you know. They make it very easy with simple forms to use.

How do I stack up against the other competitors?

I'm not gaining any ground on the leader. She's very popular on an extremely large social bookmarking site. You can help me overcome that large lead by voting for me daily, sharing my nomination page with your friends and encouraging them to vote for me, too.

Remember, this blog forms the basis for my new book about "The Country Girls" as we continue our adventure here in our little corner of the Escalante Desert Valley.

Labels: ,

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 12:41 PM

Read or Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]