Monday, August 13, 2007

Pay Per Post... interactive monetization for your blog

I've been actively earning an income (sometimes full-time) via the Internet for over 6 years. During that time, I've searched high and low for a way to earn an income while maintaining the professional writing and marketing standards found in typical off line businesses as well as a two-way strategy to drive traffic.

Pay Per Post meets my requirements.

I discovered Pay Per Post as an active member of BlogCatalog. There were several discussion threads which piqued my interest.

My requirements:

No SPAM! Pay Per Post requires this blog maintain solid content in order to have the privilege of reviewing their offerings. That means you, the reader, will get all my good stories and only see an occasional paid posting.

Full Disclosure: I've always believed in full disclosure of who I am, where I am, etc. That carries over to what I choose to write about. As blogging has moved more to an environment which accepts a certain level of advertising, I still believe in full disclosure. Pay Per Post also insists on full disclosure. You will always know when you are reading an "advertorial".

Traffic generation: The ability to help me drive traffic to my site as well as for me to drive traffic to Pay Per Post will generate more requests for product and program reviews.

Reasonable pay for reasonable effort: Pay Per Post offers a very nice incentive program. It is not dependent upon any kind of e-mail effort. As a reviewer I am in control of the minimum offer, which gets delivered directly to my PayPal account.

With that, you can expect to see reviews of selected products and programs. I will always provide full disclosure, so you know when I'm getting paid to post.

If you'd like to get on the same program, be sure to check out the Pay Per Post badge in the left sidebar.


Labels: ,

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 1:49 PM

Read or Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]