Friday, August 10, 2007

My very first award...

How sweet to find a comment from Kay at "The Rustic Cottage"!

She has awarded this blog (and it's author) the "Nice Matters" Award.

Developed by Genevieve at "Bella-Enchanted", this award is passed on to seven other bloggers who epitomize "nice". They are "good people", they inspire others in the blogging community, they're good blog friends, and they work to spread a positive influence throughout the blogasphere.

So, now it's my turn to pass this award to seven others who inspire me, and who I believe are entirely deserving of this very pretty "Nice Matters" Award.

My roommate Cindy, who writes "Country Musings". You may not see much of her, as she's also extremely busy and doesn't get out to socialize much... but she's one of the nicest and most inspirational women around.

Eshtermay, author of "The Heart of a Pastor's Wife". She doesn't know me, as I "lurk" at her site. I love the inspiration and especially the lessons for women as we all grow in our faith.

Susan, the author of "Farmgirl Fare". Her blog informs, educates, entertains, and really serves as a basis for frequent inspiration.

Andrea, author of "A Ribbon Afficianado". Here's a woman who's very comfortable with herself and enjoys helping others move forward in life.

Lisa, author of "LifePrints-Good News for a More Compassionate World" searches high and low for the really "good news" of the world. What she finds will make your heart happy.

Lucy, author of "Boulder Belt Blog" is one of the real leaders in organic, farm-direct marketing. She provides a ton of inspiration to those of us just getting started. Thanks to her trail-blazing, we'll all make fewer mistakes.

Clare, author of "Farm Style by Clare" and also the "Global Moderator" of "Women Who Farm". She works tirelessly to help and inspire other women who not only own our own farms, but who are also "city girls" wanting badly to become "farm girls".

Labels:

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 12:52 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Thank you every so kindly Shari! We have something in common, we share our FIRST award. Thank you for thinking of me.

Andre'a

Posted by Blogger Andre'a @ August 10, 2007 at 3:51 PM #
 

Shari,
I'd give you a hug if I could...well, it will have to be virtual. This is me hugging you!

This is an honor and I hope I am up to the task of passing on this award.

My humble thanks,
Lisa

Posted by Blogger Lisa McGlaun @ August 10, 2007 at 5:30 PM #
 

Thank you, Shari. Yes, I want to inspire and motivate. My target for inspiration is Farm Women, whether it's 100 acres or 100 inches in pots.

Posted by Blogger @JDHealingTimeOnEarth @ August 10, 2007 at 7:06 PM #
 

Thanks so much, Shari!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ August 14, 2007 at 12:26 PM #
 
<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]