Friday, July 13, 2007

This blog grows up a bit...

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm ducking the outside heat.

So I at least "look productive", I'm hunkering down and getting this blog spiffed up. Yesterday, and this morning, I've been looking up other "farm woman friends" and adding their links.

Now, I really expect that you'll take the time to read some of their posts... you'll be amazed at what you learn!

What's with all the extra ads?

Well, I've got animals to feed, too. It costs you nothing but a click to help me pay the bills.

This ad service is a part of a new "international, digital community" which eventually will even have it's own digital economy.

Two other things...

First... I've been introduced to a website rating service. Please stop by Farm Divas. Rate my site, and leave your comments.

If you have a site or blog about farm women, be sure to add your site.

Second... I've begun labeling my posts (as best I can). That way if you'd like to read more posts in specific topics, all you have to do is click on the topic. You'll always get a new window, so you shouldn't get too lost.

Labels:

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 1:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]