Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've entered a contest... and I need your help!

Yesterday, as I was looking for ways to spiff up this blog, I discovered (thanks to "On the Shores of Carpenter Creek") a contest... one where the prize is really sweet.

You see, if I win... I GET PAID TO BLOG FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

Now, I'm in need of your help.

First, you've simply got to vote for me today, tomorrow and every day for the rest of the year. You don't have to make any monetary contributions, unless you feel it's really worthy to help fund this great "social networking experiment".

I'd appreciate a comment from you at least on your first vote.

More importantly, I really need your help getting the word out. Sure, I can do (and will do) some mailings. I'll do all the the things I've learned to do regarding marketing my site... but to make it truly viral... I really need your help, too.

Here's a quick step-by-step on how you can help.

1. Vote for me.

2. Tell your friends about my blog, the contest, and ask them to vote for me. Remember, you can vote once each day from now on.

3. If you link back to me, be sure to let me know, and I'll add you to my blog links.

4. I really love comments. They're good for you and me... remember the "search engine spiders"... they get hungry, too.

Ok, that's enough steps. Like I said... thanks in advance for your oh-so-welcome votes.

Labels:

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 11:01 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Shari -- just found your blog through MaryJane's Farm forum. I've added it to my favorites and will vote daily. I vote daily for Tracey's too!

Hugs,
Kay

Posted by Blogger Kay-The Rustic Cottage @ July 15, 2007 at 1:42 AM #
 

I found your blog through Mary Jane's Farm forum too. I will have to go and check out the contest.
I would love to link to your blog. If you are interested in linking please let me know.
You can check out my blog at http://lovecountryliving.blogspot.com

Posted by Blogger Alta @ July 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM #
 
<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]