Thursday, March 1, 2007

Three weeks 'til spring... and this what we look like

Remember a few days ago when they forecasted snow, and it was a big "ho-hum"?

Well, they weren't whistling Dixie about the next one. Yesterday it wasn't worth going out for pics... here's what we look like today.





With a forecast of low 30's for the high temp and near zero for the low temp... I expect this will hang around until the week end.

Oh, and Saturday morning we're helping a neighbor herd sheep. She has a small flock that has to get to the lambing pens. It's already too late for one ewe who dropped her twins in the pen. This should be a real adventure... just hope I stay on my feet as I'm not sure I want to wallow in sheep $h!t.

Posted by Shari Thomas @ 12:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]